CS is a Public Limited Construction Company. It was established on 1941 by Sri C Sahadevan. CS Company was incorporated in 1974. It was reconstituted as CS Company Pvt. Ltd. in 1997. Thereafter in the year 2003 it was upgraded as a public limited company known as C S Company (Construction) Ltd. So far we have completed more than 1000 buildings, covering a total plinth area of approximately 20, 00, 000 sq. ft. CS Company has won many rewards for speedy and quality completion of work, including those from the late Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi in 1976 and from Shri. Avookadhar Kutty Naha, former PWD minister.
We undertake construction projects of Houses, bungalows or commercial complexes on a turn-key basis (as there are no item wise measurements the cost won’t increase), which is a very innovative and popular strategy.
We provide superior quality work at very reasonable cost. Provide maximum facilities at minimum cost is our motto.
|Address||T B Road Kottayam - 686039 Kerala, India .|
|Landline||+91 481 2563494|
|Mobile||+91 9349505096, 9388952063|